Add RSS Feeds to your Main Queue's and save time sharing posts from your favorite websites.
As of 6 June 2015 Update: an "Auto Discovery" algorithm is now active for RSS Feeds. Add a standard website URL and smqueue will find the RSS URL for you.
HOW TO ADD AN RSS FEED TO A MAIN QUEUE
2. Hit on the "Get RSS Feed" button
3. A pop-up window will load. Place your feed URL (or standard website URL) in the box and hit "Submit".
4. Your RSS Feed will be added to the RSS Feed module. If there is problem with the URL, an alert window will load.
5. Set how many posts to import from the RSS Feed, and/or add another!
6. Set the time of day to import your RSS Feeds to your Main Queue (note: you can set the import time globally or for each individual profile)