Are your links too long? Link Shortening is where you can choose one of our link shorteners or connect your own bit.ly account. Turn Link Shortening on and smqueue will make sure that your links are shortened when you post.
There are three (3) important modules for management of Link Shortening.
1) Connected SM (Social Media) Profile List
When "Set Globally" is turned ON, this module will lock and watermark. When "Set Globally" is turned OFF, this module is used to select which SM Profile to manage. See example below.
2) "Set Globally" ON/OFF Setting
When set to ON, you are in control of all your connected SM Profiles. When set to OFF, you control the setting for individual connected SM Profiles. Module 2 is linked to module 3.
3) Link Shortening Options
Choose between using no shortening; smqueue's shortener (default setting); bit.ly; j.mp; or connect your bit.ly account.
Google Analytics Campaign Tracking is a planned future release! Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated.
Turn OFF "Set Globally" if you want to use different Link Shortening options on individual SM Profiles.
1. Hit on the "OFF" option
2. Allow the page to re-load
3. Hit on the connected SM Profile you wish to manage
4. Allow the page to re-load
5. Your selected SM Profile will be re-iterated above the setting options - ie, "Link Shortening: <SM Profile Name>"
When "Set Globally" is Turned OFF: