HOW TO USE STEPS:
1. Load the "Surf the Web" interface from the top navigation or from the Command Center tab option.
2. Place your cursor in the URL field and insert the URL of the site you'd like to share content from.
Note: you do not need to include the http:// or www. for "Surf the Web" to work.
3. YOU MUST HIT ENTER/RETURN to load the web page.
4. Continue to browse (all within smqueue) until you are on the page you'd like to share.
5. Once you're on the page you'd like to share, hit the button "Capture Page and Share".
Tweak and finish your share within the Compose box (see How to share via Surf the Web), and continue to browse (ALL WITHIN smqueue) to add more.